For awhile now I have been trying to capture the pure joy Emory has when Grant comes home from work. These pictures are no where near what happens every evening but it's a good start.
"Oh my goodness... HE'S HOME!! Daddy's here, he came back to play with me!!" I am just paraphrasing what I think is going on in her head.
Awhile back we met Carson and his mom Kristi at the Galleria for some strollering (not really a word). We stopped for a break and a snack and Emory started to squeal, to our surprise Carson covered his ears. Hilarious.
We bought Emory a cute pink purse! I recently got a new purse and that started me thinking that Emory needed a purse. She loves it!
Yes her onesie says "tickled pink" and its a piggy getting tickled. It was a must have.


2 comments:
I would love it if Grant came home here too! We could play lots of Wii! Maybe that can start to happen if we ever get to move into our house.
she's wearing a pumpkin shirt! AWWW...i love those. Does she have the Peanut one?
Can't WAIT to see you next weekend :-)
Post a Comment