Friday, December 7, 2007

Happy Birthday!!

It is with full and joyful hearts that we would like to introduce... Emory Jane Dess! She was born on Dec. 6th at 8:46 PM at Baylor Hospital. She weighed in at 7 pounds, 4 ounces and is 21 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great and we just made it through our first night. Labor was not easy, but certainly worth it! More details to come, but here are her first pictures. I will update this more as soon as I can.

Had some swelling around her eyes here that has already subsided.


She has some short light hair- about as much as her dad's.

Ryan & Jenny waited patiently for her to arrive...

5 comments:

KC said...

YAY!!! Congratulations Grant and Chelle! And happy birthday sweet Emory! We are so excited she is finally here....and that we know her nane now! It is beautiful...very fitting for such a beautiful baby girl! We can't wait to meet her!

The Cooley's

KC said...

Sorry....we are excited to know her NAME (I misspelled that....trying to type around a crying baby...Carson is yelling out his congrats as well!).

The Rowe Crew said...

YAY!!! We are so excited for you guys! Emory Jane is GORGEOUS and so is her sweet name! We can't wait to meet her! Take care!

Donald and Angela said...

YAY for Emory!! We are so thankful that she is finally here - she is beautiful. Chelle, you are a champ!! We are so eagerly awaiting to meet sweet little dess. And Grant...we don't know, she might have more hair than you! Just kidding :) Congratulations, we love you both and are so thrilled for you.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a cute little family you guys have now!!!

Emory Jane :-) I can't believe you didn't give in during all that time Chelle...but it was fun to be surprised by the name.

I'm so happy for you guys!