Oh Emory - lots of faces :) Maybe the ??? mark is the response to Donald's hair!!! That is certainly what most do. Lucky Aunt Jenny - all of those smiles!
Although Angela felt the need to join almost all the children of my youth and make fun of my red hair... all I have to say is that that smiley picture is about the cutest thing I have ever seen. (Just kidding by the way... Angela thought it was cute too, she is not all mean)
2 comments:
Oh Emory - lots of faces :) Maybe the ??? mark is the response to Donald's hair!!! That is certainly what most do. Lucky Aunt Jenny - all of those smiles!
Although Angela felt the need to join almost all the children of my youth and make fun of my red hair... all I have to say is that that smiley picture is about the cutest thing I have ever seen. (Just kidding by the way... Angela thought it was cute too, she is not all mean)
Post a Comment