There is a reason for my lack of blogging, we moved into a new house! Things fell into place and we found a great house on a beautiful street, sold our house, and here we are. It was the first house we looked at and the funny thing is that I attended a bible study in our new house last summer.
The kids were very helpful with the packing! They loved coloring on the boxes as I would pack. It kept them entertained while I worked.
Here are some pictures of the new house. Well just call these the "before shots" because we have already redone the floors and the painting marathon has begun.
Emory's new room. She has a really big room and two closets. I think teenage Emory will be happy with our move.
A cute jack and jill bath. All the original tile.... good for now.
Gabe's new room. Another big closet, which is much appreciated with all the kids toys.
Our room.
The family room. This room is where we have done the most work already (pictures to come soon). We took up the carpet and installed wood floors and then refinished everything to match. We also have painted this room.
The entry.
Formal living and dining.
Our kitchen and breakfast nook.
And yes, what every girl dreams about..... a laundry room!!! My laundry use to be on the way to the garage so I am very thankful to have a room designated for laundry.
I also forgot to get pictures of the front of the house and the back yard, guess I have been busy thinking about other things!!
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment