We have been having some fantastic weather lately and I want to take full advantage of it! I know the summer is coming and I want to take my kids to all the fun places now when it is beautiful. We joined the Dallas Zoo last year and it has been well worth the membership cost. What a special place to spend the day with my kids.
Feeding the giraffes is our first stop. Emory has gotten over any fear, and Gabe is ok. He warms up quickly!
Love these goof balls!
The kids will no longer sit in the double stroller, so we decided to get the zoo's jeep wagon. Works really well for us.
Climbing on the elephant statues.
The kids also learned how to go down the slide like a train. Emory thinks it is the best thing!
We always seem to end our time on the carousel. Do you think my kids like it???


No comments:
Post a Comment