My sweet little soccer player.
The bluebonnets lined up to kick goals...
I spent most of my time chasing this little one. Such a busy busy boy.
Team huddle.
The first game for the bluebonnets could have gone better. It was 35 degrees outside, and my new to soccer little girl was WAY to cold to want to play. But she was a trooper and stayed on the field the entire time. Getting some encouragement from dad.
I think Gabe would have played for her...Daddy's turn to entertain brother. Gabe eventually got too cold and I sat in the car with him.
Action shot of the bluebonnets. Sadly, the team they were playing against played together last year and, well it showed. Emory said she had a good time but said they kept taking the ball from her. I tried to explain it to her, so we will see if she can get over that.
I was so proud of Em for playing the entire game even with it being soooo cold. Hopefully warmer weather will let Emory have even more fun playing this spring.


No comments:
Post a Comment