Emory was old enough to be in the preschools Christmas program this year and I was so excited to see her perform. You never know if she will be shy or actually sing, but this time she had no problem performing. Here is her class walking in:
It took me a minute to figure out why Emory was the first in line, it was because she is the tallest in her class. Never thought about that before. We love our tall little girl and her long skinny legs!She is in the second row on the right.
It was so fun to hear the right words to the songs. Sometimes Emory just makes up what she thinks it should be and that leaves mommy and daddy to try and figure it out. A good example would be the second verse of Go Tell It On the Mountain which she sings as: "the shepherds kill the wise men." We quickly corrected that one. Good job singing Em!


1 comment:
I just realized that Caroline was the last to enter. Did that mean she was the shortest? I did not notice.
Post a Comment