My baby boy is a year and a half. He is just a joy! Gabe is all boy and is so much busier than I remember Emory being at this age. He climbs, he jumps, he hits balls with bats. All boy! Take a look at Emory at 18 months, such different kiddos!
Gabe says da da, ma ma (finally), Eddy (Emmy), tiger, juice, pizza and milk. He recently started nodding yes, which makes our lives so much easier. He had been able to tell us no for quite awhile now. ;) Gabe runs everwhere and will copy everything Emory does, even the bad behavior. He is still a HUGE mama's boy, which I love (most of the time).
Here are Gabe's stats from his 15 months check up. Weight 25 lbs (50%) and height 31 1/4 in (45%). Such a healthy little guy. When people pick him up they always seem to say how "sturdy" he is. We always joke that his little hands are like mitts.I guess 18 month old little boys are too busy for taking pictures!
Elmo will bring on the smiles!
I'm outta here.
Got one!!!
Sister was there, supervising. Such a pretty girl.
Twirling her hair, getting too big.


No comments:
Post a Comment