Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dallas Zoo and Peek-a-Boo

Last week was spring break and we made a trip to the Dallas Zoo. Normally I avoid super crowded places, but my friend was going and we needed plans. I am so glad that we did! The Dallas Zoo has a new exhibit about animals from Africa. It did not disappoint... YOU CAN FEED GIRAFFES!!!! Amazing.
 Emory just gave the giraffe her lettuce. Yummy.

 We were so close.
 My friend's daughter, Ava, was such a good buddy for Emory. Emory did everything Eva did, and when Emory would run in a different direction we would send Ava to bring her back. When it was lunch time, both girls ran into the restaurant and grabbed blue cotton candy and pink juice bottles.
 So I did not do the best job taking pictures at the zoo. Espcially because there are none of Gabe. But this will make up for all that. Gabe found a new hidhing spot. He loves to play peek-a-boo from around the side of the dryer. Now Emory joins in and they both hide back there.
 I see you.

No comments: