Monday, January 17, 2011

Little Ballerina...

This weekend, we had something happen that I have been dreaming about.... Emory's first dance class. My goodness she is a doll! Her teeny tiny ballet shoes, and the little leotard. Oh, I love it. Both kids slept until 8:40 that morning and so we got there a little late and I didn't know if she would be scared, but we got her shoes on and in she went. I had to fight every urge to take a bazillion pictures, but look at her! (pony tail on the bottom right) This was literally the first minute of class and she just sat down and followed direction.

 The teacher said she did great. On the way home I asked Emory is she wanted to go back to class next week. She said, "no........ I want to go back now!" When we got home she showed daddy everything she learned.
 Somehow dance class made her even more silly...


 Too cute!
 What a quick learner!
 Back to silly.

No comments: