Wednesday, November 3, 2010

We Went to Disney world!!!

Get ready for a super long post! I have to break up posts because there are too many things to show everyone! We had an amazing trip to Orlando last week. Grant had a business conference there, so we decided to take advantage of his free plane ticket and take a family vacation.  Luckily for us, his parents wanted to visit that week and we talked them into going to Orlando instead!

The first night we got there we went to the hotel pool. It was a hit with both kids. Gabe is a FISH! I really think he wanted to swim already.
Splashing Jaypa...

 We got into a habit of swimming after the kids got up from naps, then getting ice cream. I think the adults liked it just as much as Emory. Gabe just had to sit there and watch while we pigged out.
 The next morning...... DISNEY WORLD!!! Emory did not know what she was in for!

 We started off with Cinderella's carousel...
 Too much fun for little bubba. Get use to this picture, it will happen again. and again.
 Emory got to meet Cinderella, Belle and Sleeping Beauty. When we walked in the room Emory wanted to go straight to Sleeping Beauty, but she had to wait in line and see the others first. Once she got to Sleeping Beauty, she showed her the bracelet she just got. Sleeping beauty showed Emory her necklace and Em's response was, "yeah, I have one necklace and it's broken." Sleeping Beauty looked and me and I was at a loss.
 Another highlight. Gabe just chuckled when he saw Mickie and Minnie.



 Emory clapped the entire time during It's a Small World...
 Of course we had to ride Dumbo...
 Joy!
 Sweet Gabe....
The rest of the trip to follow!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I want to go now!!! Oh, and I love the spoonface picture of Em:)

Anonymous said...

hello
What a great vacation for you
all. Emmy looks like she loved
meeting the princess' and Gabe
got a laugh at Mickey & Minnie.
What a great time for you all, I
am glad JaPa and Nanna also got to
see you all. love grandma z