Tuesday morning was Emory's second first day of school. She went back to her school that she was in Mother's Day Out last year, but now her class is called preschool!! Such a big girl. So I attempted to take the first day pictures, and as you can see my nearly 3 year old wasn't thinking the same thing.
Closer....
"Didn't you want a first day of school picture with me on my bike?"
Mean mom took away the bike to get my beloved picture. Not going well.
There she is. My angel.
And off we go again...
Emory did great at school. Ate her lunch, took a nap, and came home in her big girl underwear! No accidents!! I asked her what she wanted to wear that morning, a pull up or big girl underwear and she choose the underwear. We talked all the way to school about what that meant and remembering to tell her teachers when she had to go potty. Such a good girl!
Sadly, Gabe will not be going to school tomorrow because he got his sister's runny nose, but we will take his first day of school picture next week!


2 comments:
I'm so proud of her for no accidents!! And I love the picture sequence:)
SO stinking cute! and go big girl with the underpants!! How's she doing with the bike? Ryan has been begging for one for what feels like a year now. I think we'll get her one for her 3rd birthday, but with those tiny little legs and the generalized lack of coordination . . . . look out!!
Post a Comment