One good thing about Emory's shoe interest is she learned to put on her own shoes! We are still working on making sure they are on the right foot.

Sunday, August 23, 2009
She Likes Accessories...
Emory has been so interested in shoes and hats lately. She mostly likes mommy's shoes. Emory picks the highest pair of heels that I have and throws them in her crib to walk around in. I must say she is not all that bad!!

Emory will make anything into a hat. She will finish all her food at a meal and turn the plate or bowl over onto her head to have a hat on. Even when her plate has left over ketchup on it, yep. 
Ok, so this picture doesn't show Emory's love of hats, but I thought it was hilarious!! What a moment. I am sure she will hate this picture when she is a teenager.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
keep that girl away from Banana Republic!! (p.s. just b/c you are preggo doesn't mean you shouldn't blog more...)
Post a Comment