No, not a treat for me but for Emory. I guess that is a good definition of being a mother, giving your child a treat on the day designated to receive one yourself. But I will get to that in a minute. We had a very busy weekend that included 3 trips to the airport in 3 days. We took a quick trip to Austin with Grant's parents for a funeral, came back to Dallas the next day and then took his parents to the airport on Sunday. We were so happy to see Grant's parents and how lucky to spend Mother's Day with Grant's mom. We went to a yummy brunch at Bread Winners and all took naps to catch up on sleep. It was a great day, then Grant told me I can have a mini mother's day remix this weekend because I didn't even take a picture with Emory on Sunday because we were so busy.
Now for the treat. Emory ate a very good dinner, and what little girl doesn't deserve a reward. Pudding. She couldn't of been happier. She started off slow and showed off her spoon skills.
Things started to get a little more messy.
Forget the spoon!!
Our adorable little messy Dessy!


1 comment:
hi baby Emory, how adorable, I
think you handled your spoon and
pudding cup quite well. Time to
get out the silverware. You are
growing up so fast. love you,
Grandpa & Grandma ZZ
Post a Comment