Thursday, April 9, 2009

More of the Arboretum...

Of course we have been at the Arboretum. It's been nice, Emmy can run, and since we have a membership I feel like every time I go I am getting an even better deal. I keep thinking someday she will ask why our grass isn't that green (tough luck daddy) or why we don't have that many flowers.
Running for the squirrel!!Peek-a-boo, I see you!I took Emmy by the frog fountains, which were turned off that day. It was good because she could explore without getting soaked. The funniest thing was when she sat down in front of the frog and just happened to sit the same way. Such a cute little girl!We love meeting our friend Carson at the Arboretum. He is always on the go but that is why the Arboretum is so good. This is the only picture I got of the two kids.
Running around...
Taking a break...
And we're off again!
Emmy really enjoys riding in the wagon, and Carson liked it too as long as it kept moving!
Love you little Em!

No comments: