Ok, ok so I love fall. And with that comes a love of pumpkin patches, cool days, and dressing my baby up in lovely fall clothes that I have been anxiously waiting to put on her. Today was just that day! It was in the 60's and we had no serious plans to speak of, so off we went. Just like last time, she was having so much fun with the hay on the ground and didn't even notice the large orange pumpkins around her.
I think Emory was having just as much fun as I was!


2 comments:
If you ever want a buddy on those spontaneous plans, give me a call. We are also members at the arboretum so I would love to go there with you and get you in free. In fact, a bunch of us are going tomorrow - MOPS at NBC as well as my playgroup. We are meeting at 10.
Hi Emory, Grant & Chelle,
Happy Fall. What beautiful pictures of Emory. You will have
to bring Emory up next Fall so
we can take her on a hayrack ride
to the Pumpkin Patch. They have
a new place in Bennington called
The Little Red Barn as well. The
leaves are falling in Omaha.
Love Grandpa&Grandma ZZ
Post a Comment