Of course Emmy really enjoyed getting to see all her grandparents again. So many things had changed since she saw them in December. Here are some pictures of Emmy with Jay-pa and Nanny Dess.

Oh how happy she was to be in Omaha!!
Emory found herself a napping partner this week. We joked that she was rocking Grandpa Zimmerman to sleep instead of the other way around. Either way, they both got plenty of naps in!!!
Emory got to meet someone very special while in Omaha, her great-grandma Shirley!! Grandma's husband was who we named Emory after. We think she liked being held by her great-grandma.
We were so glad that grandma Shirley could come down to meet Emory. It was also good because we took a four generation picture!! Too bad Emory missed the whole thing.
It was so nice being with our family and relaxing. Emory didn't know what to think about the cold weather, but we kept her bundled up in this pink outfit uncle Ryan gave her. It was adorable.

Emmy also got to meet a new friend Abby. Chelle's friend Jenny had a daughter 2 days before us, sealing the deal that they will be best friends!!

Here are Chelle and Jenny at the "Sip and See" that Rhonda and Jeri had in Omaha. We did a baby swap for the picture.
We were also fortunate enough to spend time with Chelle's friend Traci. She told Emmy all sorts of interesting stories from Africa. (She had just gotten back in the country the day before).


4 comments:
Yay!!! It was so fun to finally meet the beautiful Emory!!!
Glad you had a great time in O Town- wish i could see you guys more often! Sorry if I talked way too much about Africa..!
Traci
Ok so I'm not sure but I think the last two pictures are illegal. Unless of course you got her a bad fake i.d. in the back of a shady palm reading store like I did once then I think she would be ok. Shoot was that TMI. PS quit putting up adorable pics of Emory it is killing my call goal.
OK, the back of your SUV is ridiculous. Seriously, Miss Emmy is about 2 1/2 feet. Also, when I was reading this post aloud to Donald, another Abby was a little distressed by the middle of your post. I'm trying to console her...
Can't wait to see you guys and give Emmy a BIG hug!!
It was great having you visit us
we miss opening the garage door to
get 3 visitors every day. It was
fun to see Emory and how she is
growing up so quickly. What a re-markable child. She is brilliant.
and driving a car already. I'll
remember to tell my friends about
that one. love grandma zz
Post a Comment