Saturday, January 5, 2008

I Feel Pretty...

We would have never thought that our daughter would be wearing a hot pink tutu, but here she is. Even though we prefer jeans and t-shirts, we have to admit she looks adorable. Grant didn't want the tutu at first, but just look at her. Get her ballet shoes ready.

Grandma Zimmerman gave Emory this beautiful outfit. Including the sparkly silver shoes!! The dress is still big but we thought it was time to get some pictures in it.


Grandma also gave Emmy a pretty bracelet with her birthstone. What a lucky little lady!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Baby Emory! What a beautiful
ballerina you will be. I am glad
you liked the dress,sweater, and
shoes. You look adorable in them.
You are growing up so quickly. We
are looking forward to our visit
with you in February when you come
to Omaha. We love you. God Bless
You! Hugs & Kisses.
Grandma & Grandpa Zimmerman

Anonymous said...

Hi Grant, Chelle and Emory Jane
I came down to visit and got
to see you in your new clothes.
I cant wait to meet you, and hug
and kiss you in February.
Love, Great Grandma Shirley

The Rowe Crew said...

Oh my my...look at that girlie little thing!!! Emory, you are SOOOOO beautiful and we can't wait to come meet you. I'll have my momma call your momma!

Love,
Emerson (aka the other Emmy...I just love that we sort of share a name :o)