Well the nursery is getting very close to being done! Chelle finished making the curtains and bedding and Grant finally got drawer pulls on the dresser. We have yet to hang anything on the walls- we plan to put up some kind of shelf as well as her initial (no we won't tell you what letter it is. Hint: not a "X"). We'll show you pictures of that in about 6 weeks... Yes, we really are only about 6 weeks away. 4 weeks if you ask Grant. Anyway, here's some pictures:








3 comments:
SOO cute! I love it, and I can't wait to see Baby Girl Dess in it soon! I can't believe it's getting so close! We're so excited!
Chelle and Grant / Chelle and Grant / We miss you!
Hope you can get into our little jingle:) NICE job on the blog and the room! Chelle, you sure are one talented momma. I kind of miss the bear table though.
It all looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment